Advisory Board at The Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute (HISPI)
The Holistic Information Security Practitioner Institute (HISPI) now welcomes EnterpriseGRC Solutions as member of their HISP Certification Board/Committee. We are in the initial stages of establishing how we can best offer support to this very worthwhile organization.
EnterpriseGRC Solutions is an active member of Cloud Credential Council, an ITGI ISACA Sponsor and board member to multiple standards organizations both currently and across the last decade. The goal of our participation is to extend awareness of best practices in security and to make the examination process more accessible to learners from all age, gender and cultural backgrounds. We believe the purpose of these certifications must go beyond the stacking of credentials on an elite and socially homogeneous stack of resumes. The application of security and technology principals must reach into ethical and social behaviors, driving legal, organization and educational objectives in all countries and governments.
EnterpriseGRC Solutions is committed to a facilitated learning approach, where content is able to adapt to a broader range of learning styles. Classic book knowledge is not enough to apply the important knowledge that is transferred by the body of information covered by such examinations as the CSA Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), or the Holistic Information Security Practitioner Certification (HISP). We want to see more women and more diversity in general among the persons who pass and contribute to these important exams. It is also critical that people with less background in security be able to master concepts of Green Technology, the foundations of Cloud through CompTIA Cloud Essentials, and the foundations of virtualization through ITpreneurs Virtualization Essentials.
The Holistic Information Security Practitioner (HISP) Institute (HISPI) is an independent certification organization consisting of volunteers that are true information security practitioners.
Managing Partner at EnterpriseGRC Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise program design and implementation - Governance Risk and Compliance platform experts - Live and On line training
About Robin Basham, M.ED, M.IT, ITSM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, ACC, CRP and VEP, Managing Partner, EnterpriseGRC Solutions Inc., creator of Facilitated Compliance Management Software, and founder of Phoenix Business and Systems Process, Inc. Recent ITGI, and ITPreneurs partner, Robin now leads, Intermediate and Advanced Governance topics including Cloud and Virtualization training in the San Francisco, Bay Area. As EnterpriseGRC Solutions lead architect, Robin brings team experience leveraging platforms such as Oracle, Archer, SAP, Web Applications like Joomla, Visual Studio, Access and SharePoint. As an Archer Certified Consultant and SharePoint architect, sheâs known for successful GRC implementations, supplying overall design, development and training to companies ranging from start up to fortune five hundred. Over the last decade Robin has architect more than 70 GRC programs, delivering end to end solutions with full knowledge transfer to program owners and users. Corporate leadership includes acting as technical liaison for ISACA in development of the OCEG Redbook V1, TC Co-Chair for OMGâs Open Regulatory Compliance Architecture (ORCA) project, working with co-chairs EMCâs Chief Governance Officer, Dr. Marlin Pohlman and world expert, Dr. Said Tabet. Robin's companies remain active in emerging standards with participation on recent releases from ISACAÂ® for both Oracle R12 and SAP ECC 6.0 controls. Ms. Basham is also a director and acting President for the Association for Certified Green Technology Auditors, ACGTA, a frequent committee contributor to the ISACA Silicon Valley Chapter and liaison to the ITSMF SV chapter, as well as participant in Cloud Security Alliance.
Certified Partner at ITpreneurs
We are certified partners, offering training and programs created by ITpreneurs
Founder at Phoenix Business & Systems Process, Inc.
Fortune One and Five Hundred Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS 70 Compliance, CobiT CSA projects to successful third party attestation, Raytheon, Journal Communications, Siemens, Financial Times Interactive Data, Options Clearing Corporation, AON RiskLabs
-Trademarked application Facilitated Compliance Management application and methodology
-SOA & GRC Architect â Aligning IT Information Assets to Process and Security Compliance via Active Directory and other existing tools
-OSS Data Migration Specialist, MetaSolv, Remedy, Access, Lotus Notes, SAP, SNMP Network Detection and Perl/CGI Scripting Process, AS400 â real time assessment and automation over telecom and data center asset reporting
-SOA, OOP Requirements and Developmeing Java, UML, Remedy, SharePoint, Visio, MS Access, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Macromedia Studio, Apache TomCat - created this site www.pbandsp.com
Sr. Director Enterprise Technology, GRC at SOAProjects
August 2008 - September 2011
Until transition to Private Corporation 9/2011, was Sr. Director Enterprise Governance and Risk Compliance, Archer Certified Consultant, ACGTA - Green Technology Initiatives
* Director Process Transformation, Brocade TSO,- migration and implementation IP/SAN to Oracle CRM
* McKesson Implementation and design Team, Archer GRC
* OmniVision Internal Audit: Sarbanes-Oxley ITGC testing, program design, testing, reporting for Phase I and II 2008, Oracle ERP application testing, controls program design, release planning and implementation
* OmniVision MIS and IT: Enabling end to end GRC and SDLC for major Oracle implementation, providing development and implementation of IT Controls tool suite, Project Oversight delivering and documenting compliance workflow and reporting for teams using Corporate ERP financial applications, custom billing, accounting, order and warehouse management systems highly complex environments. Satisfied PwC audit in two phases of external review.
* Hallisey & DâAgistino â Delivered testing and report of SAS 70 Type II Data Center Services â New England Clients
* Security and Web Services Management for SOAProjects
* Web Site Design, Security, Maintenance, Branding and Marketing âraising reach and SEO from score 2 to 93 (one point behind PwC)
* Reconnaissance and content provided toward Intellectual Property Suite filed for counts of federal trademark infringement, false designation of origin, dilution of trademark, violation of the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act
* Photon Dynamics- SQL, SharePoint, SalesLogix Integration, Migration and Support Expandable, InfoPath, Agile environment
Dir. IT Regulatory - Still Active as partner program FCM at Control Solutions
October 2006 - August 2008
Director supporting Compliance Advisory Services to companies facing the challenges of regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II and HIPAA, providing impelmentation expertise leveraging standards and best practice such as COBIT 4, NIST 30 and 53a, FISCAM, COSO ERM, OCEG, with sensitivity to proper use of IIA, AICPA and ITGI audit guidelines.
Key Client Deliverables:
* SOX ITGCC lead for Computer Associates, 400 Application and 300 IT Key controls, utilizing a team of 10 consultants to achieve delivery against an aggressive schedule. Lead Tester and Final Review; QAR sign off
* Design and Implementation ERM Application for Health Services and Publishing Services
* SAS TYPE II Exposure Review CitiStreet, Review of KMPG
* Security Policy Program Implementation, Options Clearing Corporation
* IT GCC Program management and IT Controls Testing to prepare Sharp for year one Japan SOX
* ISACA Detroit Chapter CobiT Foundation Training
* Options Clearing Corporation Risk Program Management
Responsibilities - Regulatory and Compliance Services
* US Information Systems Compliance Testing and Reporting
* Compliance Training
* Policy and Procedure Program
* GRC and Corporate Governance
* Enterprise Risk Management - emphasis towards ongoing technology programs and IT Security
* IT Security and Network services
* IT Remediation
* Enterprise Technology Operations / Data Center Operations
* GRC Platforms â CA, SAP, Oracle, FCM, Symantec, Founding Contributor to OCEG and Oracle GRC
* Enterprise Information Technology Architecture
Provides tools, program design and delivery across detail and strategic areas of Information Technology, assuring compliance readiness and regulatory resilience.
Distribution and Training at Methodware
2002 - 2005
Implementing compliance solution, meeting year one sox requirements across seven disparate companies and one major corporation.
Manager Process Engineering at CTC Communications
October 1998 - October 2002
Data Migration and Systems Integration, Network Management Architecture Team
Designed Solution, Developed Application, Implemented
Data Migration OSS implementations, CIC integration automated trouble ticketing Remedy
Audit procedures reconcile Customer Network Services to Order Revenue & Collections, Integrated Access Device Configuration,
Enterprise Change Management, Process Development and Tracking System
CTC ICN Start up Order Management System (replaced by MetaSolv)
Accounting Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Fault Management
Network Operations Center, New Product/Service Management, Performance Management
Provisioning Management, Security Management, Service Quality Management
POP/LAN Build Out and Operations Procedures
**Project began under International Network Services, (Bill Harrison, Ralph Troupe). I transitioned to full time CTC during the INS merger with Lucent. Dates are rolled under CTC for the purpose of project continuity.
Network Services Engineer - Still active relationship to partner with BTINS resources at INS
October 1998 - November 1999
NSE Hired to provide Process Documentation and Remedy Development support to large CLEC implementation: CTC Communications. On the date of INS conversion to Lucent, my position was picked up as an internal hire by CTC. CTC Communications is now One Communications
Systems Officer, Service Desk Implementation, Corporate Trust Standardization-Migration, FMG at State Street Bank
May 1997 - October 1998
Name- Robin Roberts (have taken my married name since 2002 "Basham")
Systems Officer, Remedy Service Desk Implementation, Project Manager
Desktop Standardization Corporate Trust, Project Manager
Developed trouble and change ticketing application for the centralized helpdesk using the Remedy ARS
Develop and implement, Change Management Database and WEB Site
Staff Profiles, Service Level Agreement Program Coordination
Restructure support organizations from 53 FTE to 21 FTE helpdesk
Coordinator Field Application Support at SunLife Financial
September 1996 - June 1997
Sun Life of Canada hired me as independent contracter under Roberts Computer Consulting EIN: I reported to Louis F Bryda
Metrics Analysis - Regional Offices,
Database Design and Implementation Application Support Desk
Responsible for Desktop/Laptop configuration maintenance
FTP and Network Printer Support, Remote installation management - WinStall SMS Client